Translate

Friday 31 January 2014

Accessorize nail foils

These nails were done using the accessorize nail foil kits. On my nails (the blue ones) I used the dreamstate kit, this kit comes with the Soft Jade nail varnish. I used the silver and blue foils on my nails. I focused the glue on the tip of my nails and dragged it down to create a slight drip effect. On my friend's nails (the pink/purple ones) I used the spellbound kit which includes the Sugar Plum polish. For these ones I used the gold and purple foils and just randomly applied the glue all over the nails to get the foil covering the majority of the nail.
I loved experimenting with these kits and found them very easy to use. The only thing was I managed to get the glue all over my hands no matter how careful I tried to be, but it washed off so easily and I think it's a small price to pay for such pretty nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment