Translate

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Valentine's Day Nails Kiss

I have a pictorial for this design!
1) Paint your nail white. I used Pinstripe White by NYC.
2) Using a black nail art pen or thin brush and black polish draw two half circles on either side of your nail so the almost meet in the middle. Draw two curved lines in the circles, a big one for the smile and a smaller one for the eye. Add eyelashes to one of the eyes to make it girly. I used my Barry m black nail art pen for this.
3) Add hair. For the boy I just used the same black nail art pen as before and drew on a couple of spikes. For the girl I chose to go blonde so I used nails inc. spitalfields and using the brush that came with the polish dabbed it on top of her head.
4) To add a bit of extra detail to the girl's hair I used my nail art pen again and just put some dashes through it. To finish off I used models own pink blush and a dotting tool to add a little heart between them so they look like they're kissing! 

Here's a picture of the rest of my nails I wore for this design. I just decorated them with glitter, caviar beads, pearls and a heart fimo. The glitter polish I used is Essie a cut above.

No comments:

Post a Comment