Translate

Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day Nails

These are my Valentines Day nails. For these nails I used Pinstripe White by NYC and Strawberry Tart by Models Own for the base of my nails. I used Pinstripe White on my thumb, middle and little finger and Strawberry Tart on my index and ring finger.
On my middle three fingers I wrote I <3 you. For the 'I' and 'you' I used my white Barry M nail art pen and for the '<3' I just used the brush that came with the polish and drew a V shape with it and rounded off the tops. I then used my black Barry M nail art pen on these nails to draw a shadow.
For my thumb and little finger I started off by dabbing 3-4 little spots of Strawberry Tart randomly around my nail then added two little spots of Barry M Key Lime to each pink spot to resemble leaves. Once that had dried I used my black Barry M nail art pen to outline around the roses and the leaves. I didn't completely outline them, I used 2-3 little lines around the roses and 2 to outline the leaves then I drew one or two marks on the inside of the roses and finished everything of with a topcoat!

No comments:

Post a Comment