Translate

Sunday 19 January 2014

Noughts and Crosses nails with outfit

For this design I painted my nails white and then used a black striper to draw a grid on my nails. Then I used a black nail art pen to draw on the noughts and crosses. I arranged them so that on my thumb and ring finger there was a winner so I could use a red striper to draw a line through the winning noughts or crosses. For my toes I did exactly the same thing on my big toe as I did on my thumb and ring finger, for the rest of my toenails I just did the grid. I finished everything off with a matte topcoat.

For my outfit I'm wearing my Ram.ones dress from Forever 21 with fishnet tights from Accessorize. I have long black socks and my heel Doc Martens on my feet.

On my lips I have neon red from maybelline and on my eyes I used my easiest nudes ever pallet and they're real mascara by benefit. I contoured using hoola and highlighted using highbeam. Both of those are also from benefit. My blusher is melba by Mac.


No comments:

Post a Comment