Translate

Sunday 5 January 2014

Fuzzy Nails

This design was inspired by a design done by one of my favorite nail artists, kirakira nail. She used the black and white Barry M fuzzy nail effects, but I got the blue and yellow one for Christmas, so I switched up the colours. She did 3 different designs using this polish, so I decided to combine 2 of them. I used the border idea from her second design, (I chose to add a nude polish under the fuzzy polish because my nails are a little stained) and the spots from her third design. If you want to see how to do this design you can have a look on her YouTube channel.

2 comments:

  1. ooh what an interesting idea!!love the combo of polishes and the polka dots!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was shocked at just how good the polishes looked together! I'll have to remember that combination :)

      Delete