Translate

Friday 3 January 2014

Barry M foil effects



This is another nail varnish that I got for Christmas, it's the Barry M Foil Effects nail varnish in gold. It is a very striking polish and looks very dramatic on the nails. In this picture I have two coats of it on, but you could easily only wear one. I did think this polish was quite tricky to apply, you have to be very neat with it as it does go streaky. I would also recommend buffing your nails before using this polish as it does make any uneven parts of your nail quite noticeable.  I tried to do a design over this nail varnish but apart from adding glitter and rhinestones (which I have done far too much of lately) I couldn't think of anything else that would look good over it. Suggestions? I might try it under some foils, that could work well. 
I do like this polish, although it is a little tricky to apply I think the colour and effect is definitely worth it. Just need to think of a design to use it in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment