Translate

Monday 14 October 2013

Cupcakes Halloween Challenge: Witches

The next theme for the halloween challenge is witches so this is the design I came up with-

The green on my nails is Barry M Key lime and on my index and little finger I put a coat of Seventeen Monochrome over it. On my middle finger I used a black Andrea Fullerton striper to draw the witch's hat, I also used it to draw the handle on the broom on my ring finger. To do the end of the broom I took a small thin brush and used a mix of ciate pocket money and shooting star. On my thumb I used Rimmel Sky High then layered it with a coat of L'Oreal Crystalissime and a coat of an unnamed silver glitter polish by Ruby.


And the makeup look to go with these nails


On my eyes I have a glitter khaki and glitter black from an old Ruby and Millie pallette. I placed the khaki all over my lid and took it under my eye slightly. Then I took some masking tape to use as a stencil and placed it from the outer corner of my eye to the end of my eyebrow and took my black and placed it over the crease taking it out to my eyebrow. I also used my L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim eyeliner to line the top lash line and used my Avon Super Shock gel eyeliner to get my waterline. I then used quite a lot of False Lash Telescopic mascara by L'Oreal to get very dramatic spidery lashes. 
On my cheeks I have Melba by Mac and on my lips is Classic Rose by No. 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment