Translate

Saturday 19 October 2013

Cupcakes Halloween Challenge: Vampires

My vampire inspired design
I started off by painting all my nails Barry M Raspberry except for my ring finger which I painted Ciate Shooting Star. On my nails painted Raspberry I painted a black stripe across the middle, then using my white Barry M nails art pen I drew on the teeth making sure to give the mouths fangs. Then for my ring finger I painted a black tip with the brush in the bottle then used a nail art pen to create the little v. I also used the pen to draw the smile. For the fangs I used a white nail art pen and for the eyes just black polish and a dotting tool.

The makeup to go with the nails-


I used the purple from my topshop duo pallette thunder all over my lids then I used just a plain matte black on my crease and brought it along the outer edge of my lower lash line. I used the silver Barry M glitter dust on the center of my lid to add a little shimmer (not really visible in the pictures). I have L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim on my top lash line and Benefit They're Real on my lashes. I used the red blush from my sleek pallette pumpkin and on my lips I have Valentine by Collection. I also used Benefit High Beam to highlight my cheek bones, nose, Cupid's bow and brow bones.





No comments:

Post a Comment