Translate

Monday 16 December 2013

Gosh Frosted Plum Reveiw

Gosh's Frosted Nail Laquer in Frosted Plum is an absolutely beautiful colour. It's a dark glittery purple polish with hints of gold in it. This polish is textured so it dries rough, it also dries to a matte finish and even after applying a topcoat is still quite matte. The opacity of this polish is very good, I found I only needed to apply one coat. If I hold it up to the light the tips go a tiny bit see though, but it'd be easily fixed with a second coat if it really bothered you, but I don't think it's needed.
Overall I am in love with this polish, it's so easy to work with and looks amazing. The only thing that would put me off wearing it is that I think these types of colours look best plain with no design on them, however I have done a simple design using this polish with glitter and rhinestones, which I will upload soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment