Translate

Friday 13 December 2013

Elf and Santa nails

I started these nails by painting them all a nude. Then for my elf nails I painted all the tips green and then used a striper to draw a gold line between the nude and the green. I then used a dotting tool for the eyes. I first dotted black and then blue over the top. I also used a dotting tool and a pastel pink for the cheeks and finally for the mouth I used a nail art pen to draw on a smile! For my Santa nails I used red for the tips and used white on a dotting tool to draw on the wooly bit of his hat. I used the same technique on the bottom of my nail for the beard. I drew the mouth over the top of his beard the same way I did the elves and I also did the eyes the same way I did the elves but I used green instead of blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment