Translate

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Essie- a cut above

Merry Christmas! I've just opened my stocking and was very delighted to see the prettiest pink glitter polish I have ever seen! It's Essie A Cut Above and I just could not wait to try it. I decided to layer it over Accessorize Cinder Rose and add a little silver circle stud at the base of my nails. It was very easy to apply; the glitter went on very evenly, only took a bit of arranging to get it beautifully distributed over my nail and I didn't need to use that much of the polish to get a nice amount of glitter on my nails. And it's just SO pretty!

2 comments:

  1. love this combination! That glitter is absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, it's so pretty, I'd had my eye on it for a while. Was so happy to get it!

      Delete