Translate

Monday 23 September 2013

Kitty nails




For this design I painted my thumbs black and the rest of my nails white. Then I used a black nail art pen on my fingers (not thumbs) to draw the squares and filled them in with a small square brush and black polish. I then neatened up the checks with a white nail art pen. Once I'd done that I used a dotting tool and pink polish to create about 3 paw prints on each nail, the amount of paw prints you do will depened on the size of your nail.
On my thumbs I decided to do cats. To do this I just used the brush that came with the polish to create a semicircle on the tip of my thumb for the head and a white nailart pen to draw two points for the ears on top of the head. Then I took some black polish on a medium sized dotting tool for the eyes and on a small dotting tool I used a pastel pink to create a small triangle for the nose and used a black nailart pen to draw the mouth.
I used the same technique on my big toes as I did on my fingers, but only did one paw print and I painted the rest of my toes black and white. 

No comments:

Post a Comment